We're not really doing anything on the training front right now. It's icy, so I figure as long as she's behaving when she needs to (farrier day, for example) she can be a baby for a bit longer. That said, I have big plans for Gossip once the weather decides to cooperate. I know it will happen eventually. She isn't going to be started under saddle until next summer (2017), but there's lots of groundwork to be done before we get to that point. For now it's occasional visits (I have Renaud's so I can't be out with her for too long at a time, though better gloves are helping). Picture is from Jan. 3.